What is the difference between HP Officejet 8100 vs 8600? The HP Officejet Pro 8600 (basic) is an all-in-one printer so you can print, copy, fax, scan and connect to the web with the device; meanwhile, the HP 8100 only offers printing feature.
For the performance like print speed, print resolution and monthly duty cycle, both HP 8600 and 8100 offers the same capability. These printers also offer the same features for conncetivity and paper handling. But the HP officejet 8600 offers touchscreen display and memory card compatibility.
As summary, you can see the difference between HP 8600 vs 8100 from the table below:
|HP Officejet Pro 8100||HP Officejet Pro 8600|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax, Web|
|Display||Iconic graphic display||2.65" (6.73 cm) CGD (color graphics), touchscreen|
|Memory card slots||No||Yes|
Of course the HP 8100′s price is cheaper than HP 8600. For the best price you can check out the latest price below.
Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer
- Print quality black (best) - Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) - Up to 25,000 pages
- Print technology - HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality color (best) - Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- Display - Iconic graphic display
HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-On Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
- ISO Speed: Up to 18 ppm black, Up to 13 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Copy Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
HP 8100 AirPrint? Yes, both HP Officejet 8100 and HP Officejet 8600 are AirPrint enabled printers. You can print from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.